Where Do I Find...?  

RSS

CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
North Carolina
High School
September 28, 2020 2:58 pm  

I really think this forum makes it difficult to find much of anything anymore.  It's like coming home and finding someone has not only moved all your furniture, but your sock drawer is now where the motor oil is kept, your bathroom cabinet is where the ice cream is, and your garage is where all your belts and ties are.  That being said...

There used to be a sticky about pulling and it's difficulty (or lack thereof) and I've searched all over the place for it with no luck.  Somebody point me in the right direction, please.

--Dave

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

Mosley the Cat
(@mosleythecat)
Silver Admin
Maryland
September 28, 2020 3:49 pm  
Posted by: @coachdp

I really think this forum makes it difficult to find much of anything anymore.  It's like coming home and finding someone has not only moved all your furniture, but your sock drawer is now where the motor oil is kept, your bathroom cabinet is where the ice cream is, and your garage is where all your belts and ties are.  That being said...

There used to be a sticky about pulling and it's difficulty (or lack thereof) and I've searched all over the place for it with no luck.  Somebody point me in the right direction, please.

--Dave

It's really like someone just changed out the curtains and upgraded the AC. That piece of furniture is still in the same place. It just might've been painted.

But since I don't know which pair of socks you are looking for, I can't really help. I thought all of your socks were black Gold Toe ones?

Don't cross my path.

ReplyQuote
Beansko82
(@beansko82)
Bronze
September 28, 2020 6:05 pm  

It’s under General Offense Discussion: Running Game and Rule Blocking. Should be the first sticky at the top. 

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
North Carolina
High School
September 28, 2020 7:42 pm  
Posted by: @beansko82

It’s under General Offense Discussion: Running Game and Rule Blocking. Should be the first sticky at the top. 

Ah!  Thank you, Sir.  My senility makes finding things more and more difficult.  

--Dave

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
Beansko82
(@beansko82)
Bronze
September 28, 2020 8:01 pm  

No problem.  Luckily I just happened to be perusing that same thread earlier.

ReplyQuote
Share: