Where does the time...

Notifications
Clear all

Where does the time go?

Prodigy
(@prodigy)
Platinum
Topic starter  

I noticed next to my profile that I joined 10 years ago…that’s a fair bit of time.

If you show up for a fair fight, you are unprepared.

ZACH
 ZACH
(@bucksweep58)
Diamond

Yeaaa, one day I get a call to help coach my best friends son's team and asking me what the double wing is, couple internet searches later I'm trying to get in to the dc46 club and that's all she wrote. 

Actually met 5 coaches I beleive from here, all Great people.  Highly recommend meeting up with some of you are close enough.

I can explain it to you, I can't understand if for you.

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite

Posted by: @prodigy

I noticed next to my profile that I joined 10 years ago…that’s a fair bit of time.

And it goes by in a blur...

--Dave

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite

Posted by: @bucksweep58

Actually met 5 coaches I beleive from here, all Great people.  Highly recommend meeting up with some of you are close enough.

Y'know, that's been the best part of my journey on this site, as well as the old Delphi forum.  I have no idea how many coaches I've met on this forum, but it probably falls under the realm of "many."  There's been a great number of phones calls, but a good number of talking together "in person."  Meeting every coach has been a great experience, and my life is richer for that.

--Dave

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

Prodigy liked
ReplyQuote
Share: