WRIST GRIP STRENGTH...

Notifications
Clear all

WRIST GRIP STRENGTHENERS

Pearls of Wisdom
(@pearls-of-wisdom)
Platinum
Topic starter  

Gold's Gym product = available at WalMart for under $5 (all our O-Linemen had them) = see ATTACHED:

My Contact Info: Coach Bill Mountjoy phone: 804-716-7038 EST /  Email: butzadams@hotmail.com

CoachBrian
(@coachbrian)
Gold

I've used these most of my life.  They help in many sports.......basketball, football, baseball, hockey, lacrosse, etc.  I had my son start using these too.

ReplyQuote
Test Account
(@test-account)
Kryptonite

Raymond Berry gave me another good one back when I was in high school and my players do it as well.  Simply (not a simple exercise) throw a towel over a pull-up bar, grab on to each end (do not wrap towel around hands, wrap hands around towel) and do pull-ups.  Hand-crushing strength!

Please don't PM or respond to this Member. It is an account for all of the posts from abandoned or banned Member Accounts.

ReplyQuote
Pearls of Wisdom
(@pearls-of-wisdom)
Platinum
Topic starter  

All of these are great ways to go!

My Contact Info: Coach Bill Mountjoy phone: 804-716-7038 EST /  Email: butzadams@hotmail.com

ReplyQuote
PSLCOACHROB
(@pslcoachrob)
Kryptonite

I think in Trickett's book(maybe somebody else's) it was said to fill a bucket with sand, plunge your hands into the sand, and squeeze your hands a bunch of times.

ReplyQuote
Pearls of Wisdom
(@pearls-of-wisdom)
Platinum
Topic starter  

Trickett is GOOD!  In blocking - he teaches blockers to "squeeze the rib cage" of the defender.

ReplyQuote
Shamrocks
(@shamrocks)
Gold

My dad made me squeeze rubber balls all my life and even had some of these, I now have forearms bigger that Popeye ever dreamed of!

ReplyQuote
WBCoach
(@rstockwell)
Bronze

My dad made me squeeze rubber balls all my life and even had some of these, I now have forearms bigger that Popeye ever dreamed of!

I called Popeye and told him what you said. He wants your phone number and address. I also told him about you and olive oil. He was steaming. If I was you I would call and just tell him it was a misunderstanding.

Team work: good as gold

ReplyQuote
Share: