Notifications

Air Raid Course  

RSS

belebuch
(@belebuch)
Diamond
December 14, 2019 1:44 am  

I haven't posted in a while because I've been out of coaching a few years but I still lurk from time to time. I came across an announcement by Coach Hal Mumme who is now doing an Air Raid Certification course. So if you want to learn the Air Raid from the man himself go to airraidcertified.com. The cost is $500 and it's like an Air Raid community with Q&As and clinics ect.

here is the youtube link where it was announced for any interested.

Seemed pretty cool to me so just thought I'd share. I know we have coaches in here asking about AR concepts ect

Dusty Ol Fart
(@youth-coach)
Diamond
Illinois
Other
Club Admin
December 14, 2019 11:49 am  

Welcome Back!! 

😉

Not MPP... ONE TASK!  Teach them!  🙂

ReplyQuote
CHARLIEDONTSURF
(@charleydontsurf)
Copper
December 14, 2019 1:33 pm  

I don't know anything about this certification, but I've attended several of Mumme's Air Raid clinics.  Always great stuff.

ReplyQuote
belebuch
(@belebuch)
Diamond
December 15, 2019 2:06 am  

Check out the youtube interview I posted, he goes into the why he's doing the certification to help young coaches and ppl who want to learn the offense. He even puts himself as a reference for you after you complete the course for any job aps you do. Just seemed pretty cool to me, I've always been a fan and may do the course early next year for my own interest.

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
North Carolina
High School
December 19, 2019 7:16 am  

http://airraidcertified.com

https://coachtube.com/course/football/2019-2020-official-air-raid-certification/6945551

--Dave

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
Share: