Notifications
Clear all

Old Delaware Cut Ups

Page 1 / 2

Coach Correa
(@coach-correa)
Gold
Topic starter  

Can anybody point me in the write direction to find  any old Delaware footage from the Raymond era i was just a teenager at the end of his run and had no clue what I was watching then even thou they were on tv often in Connecticut I've been running system for 14 yrs and have yet to see anything from them but I can find old dw sw power t stuff but know blue hen or even iowa stuff if you can help ill pay a fair price for what you have book's film anything inbox me if you can help.

Head Coach Tito Correa New Britain Raiders 14-U

COACH JC
(@winged)
Diamond

Best you can do is buy clinic footage from Tubby on ebay. Even then, i think he just does X's & O's w/ out game film. The clinic DVD i have is all X & O, no game film.

It's all about having fun.  But losing aint fun!

ReplyQuote
CoachOCD
(@coachocd)
Platinum

ReplyQuote
ZACH
 ZACH
(@bucksweep58)
Diamond

Where do u live and do u have a vhs player?

I can explain it to you, I can't understand if for you.

ReplyQuote
Coach Correa
(@coach-correa)
Gold
Topic starter  

Best you can do is buy clinic footage from Tubby on ebay. Even then, i think he just does X's & O's w/ out game film. The clinic DVD i have is all X & O, no game film.

I have one of his only lectures on football's.com

ReplyQuote
ZACH
 ZACH
(@bucksweep58)
Diamond

Urban wing t huh hahaha

I can explain it to you, I can't understand if for you.

ReplyQuote
Coach Correa
(@coach-correa)
Gold
Topic starter  

Urban wing t huh hahaha

we do things a lot different with our blocking but after watching what people have sent today we area to far off.

ReplyQuote
CoachOCD
(@coachocd)
Platinum

ok fine I will bite whats a correa urban wing t?

ReplyQuote
Coach Correa
(@coach-correa)
Gold
Topic starter  

Its a hybrid wing t system. Designed to play at a fast pace. Hit me up and we can chat.

ReplyQuote
COACH JC
(@winged)
Diamond

I have one of his only lectures on football's.com

Ya, i have a clinic DVD where he discusses mostly Down & Sally.

It's all about having fun.  But losing aint fun!

ReplyQuote
bigshel
(@bigshel)
Gold

Come on, coaches. What is it about the word "urban" that gives you pause? It's just a way he differentiates his version of the wing-t. He has already stated that there are specific aspects that he does differently from the traditional wing-t. I, for one, am interested in what makes it unique.

ReplyQuote
Bob Goodman
(@bob-goodman)
Diamond

Come on, coaches. What is it about the word "urban" that gives you pause? It's just a way he differentiates his version of the wing-t.

Because it's funny.  Each of these geographic references--"West Coast", "East Coast", "South Texas slot T", now "urban"--seem to relate to something from a particular place & time that quickly ceases to be connected to its origin.  "Canadian style" was used for offenses that incorporated a lot of shifts & motions, but that was related to the fact that Canadian football is a lot freer in the rules with that sort of thing, so you didn't have to have known of the particulars of the place & time of origination of that style to realize what it meant.

ReplyQuote
MHcoach
(@mhcoach)
Diamond

Bob

So would you call it the Bronx Side Saddle 'cause it stinks?

Joe

"Champions behave like champions before they're champions: they have a winning standard of performance before they are winners"Bill Walsh

ReplyQuote
morris
(@morris)
Platinum

Because it's funny.  Each of these geographic references--"West Coast", "East Coast", "South Texas slot T", now "urban"--seem to relate to something from a particular place & time that quickly ceases to be connected to its origin.  "Canadian style" was used for offenses that incorporated a lot of shifts & motions, but that was related to the fact that Canadian football is a lot freer in the rules with that sort of thing, so you didn't have to have known of the particulars of the place & time of origination of that style to realize what it meant.

Do you say it ceases to be connected to its origins because those ideas spread?

ReplyQuote
Bob Goodman
(@bob-goodman)
Diamond

Do you say it ceases to be connected to its origins because those ideas spread?

Yes, exactly.  And also eventually disappears from where it started.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: