Notifications

Ex Player Starting to Get Noticed  

RSS

PSLCOACHROB
(@pslcoachrob)
Kryptonite
May 17, 2018 10:18 am  

So an ex-player of mine is starting to get a bunch of attention. Kid is a rising sr and just turned 17. He has about 17 offers. A big one just came in, the Georgia Bulldogs. And Michigan. He already had one from Miami, Louisville, BC, Wake, Ga Tech, Oregon to name a few. This kid is just a baby still at 6-3 225 lbs with an insane broad jump and very good vertical. Plays de. Plus he is probably the nicest kid I know. Hopefully he stays in state so I can him play. Kid played right tackle for me. Any doubters out there about my constant preaching about putting some of your best players on the oline here is proof. Won a NC running power at this kid.

GP
 GP
(@gpenn44)
Gold
May 17, 2018 11:21 am  

Hopefully he stays in state so I can him play.

You have eligibility left? Those knees won't last 3 plays, Coach!

"Motivation is simple. You eliminate those who are not motivated." - Lou Holtz

ReplyQuote
PSLCOACHROB
(@pslcoachrob)
Kryptonite
May 18, 2018 9:58 am  

No way I could play with that kid. I would get embarressed. Guess I skipped the "see". He jist hyperextended his elbow. Appatently it's ok but he will not play in the spring game tournament this weekend which really just works as a recruiting showcase. It is a biggie though as there are going to be a bunch of good teams there and it will be crawling with recruiters.

I believe the Georgia offer is really their insurance offer, just in case their top two kids commit elsewhere. One school in particular is after him hard and he has visited. The roster is favorable for him. The school he really wants is not recruiting his position very hard this year so if they take a de it will probably only be a 5 star or a high 4 star. It is believed he is going to be elevated to a 4 star. This weekend probably would of pushed him up a bit. Doubt it matters because I think the one school is so far out in front that others will have a hard time flipping him.

ReplyQuote
Share: