Notifications

Mouse and the shoot clinic  

RSS

Test Account
(@test-account)
Kryptonite
September 17, 2016 6:43 am  

ENJOY! and if you look their is a ton of good stuff on the shoot and almost anything you want.

Please don't PM or respond to this Member. It is an account for all of the posts from abandoned or banned Member Accounts.

ZACH
 ZACH
(@bucksweep58)
Diamond
Coach
September 17, 2016 12:38 pm  

Im visiting kapolei high school in december and having a lunch meeting with june jones.

Didnt kno there was another "checker" on the board... thanks for posting the clinic

I can explain it to you, I can't understand if for you.

ReplyQuote
Test Account
(@test-account)
Kryptonite
September 17, 2016 1:02 pm  

Im visiting kapolei high school in december and having a lunch meeting with june jones.

Didnt kno there was another "checker" on the board... thanks for posting the clinic

if that means what I think it means, np, but it was by accident. If it means something else, I apologize.

Please don't PM or respond to this Member. It is an account for all of the posts from abandoned or banned Member Accounts.

ReplyQuote
ZACH
 ZACH
(@bucksweep58)
Diamond
Coach
September 17, 2016 4:02 pm  

Auto correct...i meant to say "chucker" like chuck and duck

I can explain it to you, I can't understand if for you.

ReplyQuote
Test Account
(@test-account)
Kryptonite
September 17, 2016 6:06 pm  

Auto correct...i meant to say "chucker" like chuck and duck

I am by no means a chucker. I am a cop guy. that is backwards but a power, oh, and counter guy. Inside zone, power, counter guy.

ReplyQuote
Share: