Notifications

Quick passing game  

RSS

durfee4
(@durfee4)
Platinum
April 24, 2015 3:13 pm  

There has been some good discussion on R.P.O,s in another thread which should be a must in offeneses that spread the feilfd .Now if defenses over load,become unsound,and or just align incorrectly due to staff,and blitz happy at times.Do you a game plan to attack them with a Q.P.G? and if you are a seasoned Coach remarks on the download. R.P.O,s > http://xandolabs.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2488:zone-read-choice-rpo&catid=94&Itemid=162   Q.P.G are the attached.

Success only comes before Work in the dictionary

durfee4
(@durfee4)
Platinum
April 25, 2015 3:35 pm  

I have read this an, it supports my findings. This download is very right on for aq Q.P.G .jmo

ReplyQuote
coachdoug
(@coachdoug)
Gold
April 25, 2015 4:52 pm  

I didn't read either article in-depth, but did skim both of them, and they both look to be solid, fundamentally sound descriptions of basic quick-game concepts.  Good stuff.

Video clips: www.youtube.com/footballcoachdougFacebook Page: www.facebook.com/footballcoachdoug

ReplyQuote
durfee4
(@durfee4)
Platinum
April 26, 2015 2:13 pm  

coach doug thanks,from your back ground thay means alot.I have always been a power scheme type coach with basic passing routesmore of a play action type.Our new header which cannot be around much,he is a teacher and the AD at the school he,s at.I have received the pb and he is all spread Pistol Ace,hurry up and the whole nine yards.I know he runs a QPG,and uses RPO,s in our O just trying to get a head start an familiar with all the concepts.Thanks

ReplyQuote
Share: