Notifications

Time  

Page 3 / 3
  RSS

mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite
July 2, 2015 8:02 am  

I've seen that done outside of football.  I used to buy bowling gloves -- the ones that have the extension with the plate in it that goes up your forearm.  If a kid tended to break her wrist we'd make her wear the glove for a practice or two.  They hated wearing it, so that helped right there.

Interesting. Could you grip a football with one on?

What is beautiful, lives forever.

ReplyQuote
MHcoach
(@mhcoach)
Diamond
Florida
July 2, 2015 8:05 am  

Mike

Our WR coach works his butt off & is always looking for something to get us better. 3 seasons ago he made wrist cuffs out of surgical tubing. Our olineman used them too.

Joe

"Champions behave like champions before they're champions: they have a winning standard of performance before they are winners"Bill Walsh

ReplyQuote
mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite
July 2, 2015 8:09 am  

Mike

Our WR coach works his butt off & is always looking for something to get us better. 3 seasons ago he made wrist cuffs out of surgical tubing. Our olineman used them too.

Joe

Joe

G R E A T idea. Thanks.

What is beautiful, lives forever.

ReplyQuote
Michael
(@michael)
Kryptonite
July 2, 2015 8:27 am  

Joe

G R E A T idea. Thanks.

I won't mention the history of it.

Michael can not receive PM's, emails or respond to Posts. He passed away in September 2018. To honor his contributions we are leaving his account active. R.I.P - Dumcoach Staff.

ReplyQuote
Michael
(@michael)
Kryptonite
July 2, 2015 8:28 am  

Interesting. Could you grip a football with one on?

Maybe well enough to make it worth it.  You sure won't be bending the wrist much.

Michael can not receive PM's, emails or respond to Posts. He passed away in September 2018. To honor his contributions we are leaving his account active. R.I.P - Dumcoach Staff.

ReplyQuote
MHcoach
(@mhcoach)
Diamond
Florida
July 2, 2015 8:31 am  

Michael

Hey I always say I steal from the best!

Joe

"Champions behave like champions before they're champions: they have a winning standard of performance before they are winners"Bill Walsh

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share: