Page 2 / 2
  RSS

CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
North Carolina
High School
July 29, 2019 8:26 am  

To bad really....right when I get to the point Im all in on Hudl....it gets a little pricy.

See?  Shoulda been like me, Mike.  You know I never pandered to or relied upon the Hudl gods.  I don't miss what I never cared for.  😛

--Dave

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
Seabass
(@seabass)
Gold
July 29, 2019 10:23 am  

It's hard to imagine an existence without Hudl. I send my position group an annotated playlist (usually a good and bad example of each run scheme play) after every game. I don't know how else I could do that. As an administrator I can see if they watched it and how much time they spent with it.

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
North Carolina
High School
July 29, 2019 11:02 am  

It's hard to imagine an existence without Hudl. I send my position group an annotated playlist (usually a good and bad example of each run scheme play) after every game. I don't know how else I could do that. As an administrator I can see if they watched it and how much time they spent with it.

With or without Hudl, we watched film together as a team.  And I was able to dissect it and break it down there.  What's more, I was able to get an immediate verbal response from them to see if they understood.

--Dave

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
Seabass
(@seabass)
Gold
July 29, 2019 12:56 pm  

We watch film as a team too. I just don't like it that much. I would rather have 15 minutes with my position group alone. I know that's not feasible so I send my position group clips that are specific to them. They get them in advance of practice and then we cover that stuff in indi time.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: