Notifications

Joe Pendry Zone  

RSS

RPOZone
(@rpozone)
Copper
October 18, 2018 11:27 am  

Hey coaches,

New poster here, I found this wonderful forum by Google Searching "Zone Blocking" and have read some of Coach Mountjoy's stuff. Does anyone have anything from Joe Pendry? Thanks

ZACH
 ZACH
(@bucksweep58)
Diamond
Coach
October 18, 2018 11:42 am  

If you google pendry cool clinic...a vemeo video has his clinic talk

And here (pendry write up)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxHdATiq7es5bnNHendlQkh4emc/view?usp=drivesdk

I can explain it to you, I can't understand if for you.

ReplyQuote
RPOZone
(@rpozone)
Copper
October 18, 2018 12:12 pm  

If you google pendry cool clinic...a vemeo video has his clinic talk

And here (pendry write up)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxHdATiq7es5bnNHendlQkh4emc/view?usp=drivesdkbr >

Thank you ZACH!

ReplyQuote
CoachMattC
(@coachmattc)
Gold
DC
October 19, 2018 9:53 am  

Hey coaches,

New poster here, I found this wonderful forum by Google Searching "Zone Blocking" and have read some of Coach Mountjoy's stuff. Does anyone have anything from Joe Pendry? Thanks

Here is Joe Pendry at the 2010 COOL clinic. Still one of my favorite presentations.

‎"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." Benjamin Franklin

ReplyQuote
Monster
(@monster)
Gold
October 22, 2018 5:49 am  

Here is Joe Pendry at the 2010 COOL clinic. Still one of my favorite presentations.

I'm still jealous that you got to go to that.

Mission Statement: To make a genuine effort at every opportunity to help those around me build and maintain a commitment to success.

ReplyQuote
J. Potter (seabass)
(@seabass)
Gold
October 22, 2018 9:40 am  

Also one of my favorite presentations. I have watched that presentation no less than a dozen times over the last 3 years and get something different from it almost every time. His counting system was what I originally used with our MS kids.

ReplyQuote
RPOZone
(@rpozone)
Copper
October 22, 2018 3:56 pm  

Also one of my favorite presentations. I have watched that presentation no less than a dozen times over the last 3 years and get something different from it almost every time. His counting system was what I originally used with our MS kids.

I will have to watch it at least a dozen times then!

Thanks for sharing

ReplyQuote
Share: