Notifications
Clear all

Cammo- Sublimated Jerseys

davecisar
(@davecisar)
Diamond
Topic starter  

Have any of you worn these?
Either Cammo- or Checked design type thing.
If so if you had good or bad luck with them- what brand did you use and where did you get them?

Weve always had very nice vented uniforms with wings on the shoulders and wings on the helmets
Every year 1 team new game jerseys- this year I'm going to order something a little different this year

Did my gear sort and count yesterday- still getting settled from traveling back from the Reno gig
Want to place my gear order this week

However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results.Winston Churchill

CoachJR267
(@coachjoel)
Silver

Dave

We dont wear them. But another team in our conference does. They look good and seem to hold up well. I will see if I can get some info for you on who the vendor is.

Joel

To do what ought to be done but would not have been done unless I did it, I thought to be my duty.

ReplyQuote
davecisar
(@davecisar)
Diamond
Topic starter  

Hi

I need vendor AND jersey brand

However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results.Winston Churchill

ReplyQuote
CoachJR267
(@coachjoel)
Silver

Hi

I need vendor AND jersey brand

Roger that. For most of us down here in Florida we buy direct from the Manufacturer. I'll do my best to get you that info.

To do what ought to be done but would not have been done unless I did it, I thought to be my duty.

ReplyQuote
Aodaddy
(@aodaddy)
Copper

I messaged you the info.

ReplyQuote
CoachAnthony
(@rushbuster70)
Bronze

Dave,

A team locally youth team in AZ wears them. They order them from a place called PTS or Phoenix Team Sports (might be called NX Level) now. But they look fantastic and are great quality uniforms. I've ordered numerous years from them for tackle twill.

ReplyQuote
Coach_Miller
(@coachmiller)
Bronze

This is what you are looking for...scroll the pics...great place...great prices and they have EVERYTHING..you want or can design.

good luck coach

ReplyQuote
Coach_O
(@rob_coach_o)
Gold

I can not get you jerseys but would love to design and produce your helmet decals to match your camp jerseys.

Helmet Decals
http://Facebook.com/SportsLiveDecals

ReplyQuote
Share: