Notifications

COVID-19 Impact  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS

mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite
June 14, 2020 11:26 am  

We can start conditioning 3 times per week for 2 hours per in groups of 25 or less beginning July 1st. This was unexpected. 

What is beautiful, lives forever.

ReplyQuote
ZACH
 ZACH
(@bucksweep58)
Diamond
Coach
June 15, 2020 11:32 am  
Posted by: @mahonz

We can start conditioning 3 times per week for 2 hours per in groups of 25 or less beginning July 1st. This was unexpected. 

I can fly to Denver for like $200 right now. When's a good time to visit ? I

I can explain it to you, I can't understand if for you.

ReplyQuote
mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite
June 15, 2020 8:53 pm  
Posted by: @bucksweep58

There is a massive Sport Complex not far from my house. Today they had an all day soccer camp.....little dudes this morning then they got bigger and older as they day wore on. This was very unexpected. 50 kids at any given time plus parents. 

Im heading to Wisconsin for a few weeks next month. Not sure when exactly....maybe not until August.....but you are welcomed anytime! We need to get Lar out of the house. He is hermiting. 😎 

ReplyQuote
gumby_in_co
(@gumby_in_co)
Platinum
June 16, 2020 12:25 pm  

We need to get Lar out of the house. He is hermiting. 😎 

I'm good.  My 3 hockey teams are starting back up this weekend.  A full team in ice hockey is 15 plus a goalie. League is telling us (them) that due to the restriction of 25 players, one team will dress 11 plus a goalie and the other will dress 12 plus a goalie. They will "play it by ear" when it comes to locker rooms, bench and penalty box.  

A full team in roller hockey is 8 plus a goalie. We (they) have a game Sunday, but the rink is still "working on the details" about locker rooms, bench, penalty boxes, etc. Oh, and spectators are not allowed. There is a debate right now about requiring masks while playing. Someone brought up CO2 build up being more dangerous than COVID-19. 

So if we shouldn't be sitting next to each other, how in the fark are we okay to play hockey?  I told them I'm out. One of my teammates asked, "You're not one of those guys that wears a mask everywhere like a bitch, are you?" Call me what you want. I don't care.

When in doot . . . glass and oot.

ReplyQuote
mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite
June 16, 2020 5:52 pm  
Posted by: @gumby_in_co

We need to get Lar out of the house. He is hermiting. 😎 

So if we shouldn't be sitting next to each other, how in the fark are we okay to play hockey?  

I dont think anyone can responsibly answer that question. 

ReplyQuote
IMMIRU
(@immiru)
Copper
Head Coach
July 2, 2020 1:03 am  

TN Jr HS - Start practice on August 30 with the first game of the regular season three weeks later on September 18.  Typically our first game is around the 6th of August

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: