Notifications
Clear all

Equipment

topekamustangs
(@topekamustangs)
Bronze
Topic starter  

We are starting up a program from scratch we will have some fundraisers just for this but does anyhone know of anyway to get ahold of cheap used quipment such as hand shields stand up dummies etc please let me know

davecisar
(@davecisar)
Diamond

When I started my Omaha program- we got some from a local High SChool program and another from a local DII College program. I just talked to the ADs and shared with them what I was trying to do

However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results.Winston Churchill

ReplyQuote
CoachAnthony
(@rushbuster70)
Bronze

ask local high schools. most get rid of old stuff every year.

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite

We have so many unused sleds off in the weeds, it's ridiculous.

--Dave

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
topekamustangs
(@topekamustangs)
Bronze
Topic starter  

I guess the plan of attack will be to go to the local high schools and see if they have any equipment they can donate the i guess ill go to the NAIA school intown

ReplyQuote
nortona
(@nortona)
Lurker

Has anyone tried the NexStar ipad training system? I found a coupon code “SPRING” that reduces the cost by $20. It looks really nice but wanted to see if anyone has one.
http://nexstartraining.com

ReplyQuote
Share: