Notifications
Clear all

Looking for custom-made uniforms similar to Oregon Ducks

Page 2 / 2

dan82564
(@dan82564)
Silver

contact Keith at goalline athletics. High school quality without the High school price.  http://www.goallineathletics.com/

ReplyQuote
Dusty Ol Fart
(@youth-coach)
Diamond

Im just going to say this here and now!  My (our) experience with Mumbo Jumbo Kool jersey's has been horrible!  Made in China, Shipped in a container, that sits in LA, NY or HOU for weeks...only to find they screwed it up or shorted you same after weeks and/or months of waiting!

JMHO Order From Riddle or another another US based Company.  You will be glad you did! 

>:( 

Not MPP... ONE TASK!  Teach them!  🙂

ReplyQuote
davecisar
(@davecisar)
Diamond

This is what we got this year
They arrived 2 weeks ago
Look nice

However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results.Winston Churchill

ReplyQuote
davecisar
(@davecisar)
Diamond

Got these last year- Tackle Twill- turned out really nice

However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results.Winston Churchill

ReplyQuote
Pantherlinecoach
(@pantherlinecoach)
Bronze

I am trying to figure out how much it would be  outfitting a league of about 120 players. Right now, we only provide jerseys. I would eventually like to get our league to outfitting entire uniforms, with helmet and shoulder pads. As it is, our parents are responsible for all of that. Any pointers on how to get going in the right direction?

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: