Notifications
Clear all

Looking for equipment? I was given a discount by this sales rep.

Coach Smith
(@mpd5123)
Silver
Topic starter  

Short story- I wanted to get wrist coaches for my team as this year coaches cannot be on the field.  Since I coach a youth team I knew I would have to pay for it myself or try to squeeze money out of parents or assistants (very challenging task).  So I found a set I thought would work, looked up places that sold them and called around checking for a team discount. Many of the places I called said they do not offer discounts until I made contact with Tom at Team express. The starting price was the same as the other places that would not give a discount.  In the end he saved me just under $30.00 and I only purchased the wrist coaches.  I don't know him and will not receive anything for posting this I just wanted to try to help save fellow dumcoach's money if possible and send business to a guy that helped me out.  His contact info follows.  Thanks

Tom Filip

http://www.teamexpress.com/  

Team Sales Account Executive
Concourse Team Express, LLC
Direct: (210) 483-7315
Toll Free: (866) 816-9892 x4921
Fax: (210) 483-7448
Email: tom.filip@teamexpress.com

check out http://www.coaches-clinic.com/If any thing goes bad, I did it. If anything goes semi-good, we did it. If anything goes really good, then you did it. That's all it takes to get people to win football games for you. ~Paul Bear Bryant

spidermac
(@spidermac)
Gold

I've used team express too...they have some really good pricing on certain stuff. They also sell bulk mouth guards, I get a box of 100 for about $40. Good pricing on wrist coaches too (like coach said).

None of them suck, they just haven't found what the kid is good at yet.

ReplyQuote
jrk5150
(@jrk5150)
Diamond

So the Champro youth 3 panel is $3.95 per.  So does your guy give you a discount from that?

FYI, epicsports.com has the same one for $3.79, and the Martin 3 panel youth for $3.29. I bought mine from them a few years ago.

Anyone have experience with the Champro?  I have the Martin and they've held up pretty well. I've had the single panel for a good 5 years and they are still going.  The 3 panel just went through season 3 and no issues at all.  The only "issue" is that the velcro holds almost too well - can be a hassle to open the damn thing.  Beats having it flopping around though.

ReplyQuote
spidermac
(@spidermac)
Gold

I got some neoprene 3 panel wrist coaches a few years back, can't remember if they were adams or champ pro...they are holding up well, only downside, even washing them every week, they stink really bad...

None of them suck, they just haven't found what the kid is good at yet.

ReplyQuote
davecisar
(@davecisar)
Diamond

Champro is very poor quality
Adams is in bottom 25 percentile

However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results.Winston Churchill

ReplyQuote
Coach Smith
(@mpd5123)
Silver
Topic starter  

So the Champro youth 3 panel is $3.95 per.  So does your guy give you a discount from that?

FYI, epicsports.com has the same one for $3.79, and the Martin 3 panel youth for $3.29. I bought mine from them a few years ago.

Anyone have experience with the Champro?  I have the Martin and they've held up pretty well. I've had the single panel for a good 5 years and they are still going.  The 3 panel just went through season 3 and no issues at all.  The only "issue" is that the velcro holds almost too well - can be a hassle to open the damn thing.  Beats having it flopping around though.

I got champro youth 3 panel for $3.00 and I think $6.95 shipping on all 30

check out http://www.coaches-clinic.com/If any thing goes bad, I did it. If anything goes semi-good, we did it. If anything goes really good, then you did it. That's all it takes to get people to win football games for you. ~Paul Bear Bryant

ReplyQuote
Coach Smith
(@mpd5123)
Silver
Topic starter  

I got some neoprene 3 panel wrist coaches a few years back, can't remember if they were adams or champ pro...they are holding up well, only downside, even washing them every week, they stink really bad...

Febreeze and lysol are your friend

ReplyQuote
Share: