Notifications

[Sticky] Useful Discussions for a First Year Coach  

Page 3 / 3
  RSS

nortona
(@nortona)
Lurker
April 9, 2015 11:53 am  

Has anyone tried the NexStar ipad training system? I found a coupon code “SPRING” that reduces the cost by $20. It looks really nice but wanted to see if anyone has one.
http://nexstartraining.com

ReplyQuote
SingleWingGoombah
(@singlewinggoombah)
Gold
October 1, 2015 9:23 am  

Has anyone tried the NexStar ipad training system? I found a coupon code “SPRING” that reduces the cost by $20. It looks really nice but wanted to see if anyone has one.
http://nexstartraining.com

I tried it, it was terrible.  Awful.  Waste of money. 

ReplyQuote
PSLCOACHROB
(@pslcoachrob)
Kryptonite
October 2, 2015 5:57 pm  

I tried it, it was terrible.  Awful.  Waste of money.

Really or are you responding to the semi obvious advertising ploy?  ::) A bunch of guys have joined just to sell a product and I have yet to see any of those product worth a damn. I didn't(and won't) follow the link but I just flat out don't understand how an ipad anything can help a football player get better. I might be wrong though cause I'm an idiot. Pretty sure you won't have an ipad on you during the game. Who knows though. Kids these days are almost fuzed to these things.

ReplyQuote
SingleWingGoombah
(@singlewinggoombah)
Gold
October 2, 2015 6:12 pm  

Really or are you responding to the semi obvious advertising ploy?  ::) A bunch of guys have joined just to sell a product and I have yet to see any of those product worth a damn. I didn't(and won't) follow the link but I just flat out don't understand how an ipad anything can help a football player get better. I might be wrong though cause I'm an idiot. Pretty sure you won't have an ipad on you during the game. Who knows though. Kids these days are almost fuzed to these things.

i was responding the very obvious advertising ploy.  I cannot stand the guerrilla advertising.  One of the SW groups on Facebook I am on was like 75% ads for awhile

ReplyQuote
PSLCOACHROB
(@pslcoachrob)
Kryptonite
October 2, 2015 6:16 pm  

i was responding the very obvious advertising ploy.  I cannot stand the guerrilla advertising.  One of the SW groups on Facebook I am on was like 75% ads for awhile

I know, hence the  ::).  🙂

ReplyQuote
Ronin
(@ronin1974)
Gold
October 6, 2015 8:46 am  

hudl helps coaches and there is a useful iPad app for that...

ReplyQuote
PSLCOACHROB
(@pslcoachrob)
Kryptonite
October 6, 2015 12:47 pm  

hudl helps coaches and there is a useful iPad app for that...

Big difference. The product is hudl. The app is just an extension of an already well known and useful product.

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share: