Notifications

Coach Cisar  

RSS

C-Rob
(@tso1696)
Gold
May 19, 2020 1:53 pm  

Anyone heard from Coach Cisar lately?  Seems to be a repeating theme where coaches are complaining on FB that they haven't received any of the materials that they ordered from him.  His website doesn't seem as up to date as in the past.  Because that has not been my experience in buying his material, although it has been awhile, I'm just curious and hoping all is well.

On-line Youth Football Coaching Clinicshttp://www.coaches-clinic.com/

mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite
May 19, 2020 6:32 pm  
Posted by: @tso1696

Anyone heard from Coach Cisar lately?  Seems to be a repeating theme where coaches are complaining on FB that they haven't received any of the materials that they ordered from him.  His website doesn't seem as up to date as in the past.  Because that has not been my experience in buying his material, although it has been awhile, I'm just curious and hoping all is well.

I nominated Dave on FB to take the 10 day football challenge recently...crickets. Cant tell when the last time he logged on here was with the new Site. It is very odd that he isnt taking care of his customers. Not like him at all. Hope he is OK. 

What is beautiful, lives forever.

ReplyQuote
IMMIRU
(@immiru)
Copper
Head Coach
May 20, 2020 4:02 pm  

I also tried to order some material and the order came back cancelled, he hasn't respond to any PM thru here, and his site email comes back invalid.  Do we have any members near him that could put eyes on? 

ReplyQuote
Coach Martinez
(@emartinez)
Copper
May 20, 2020 8:15 pm  

i saw this as well. guy says he has waited for over a year for his items and still hasnt received.. another bought some stuff back in feb and has heard nothing. 

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
North Carolina
High School
May 21, 2020 10:28 am  

I texted him a couple days ago, but never received a reply.

--Dave

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
North Carolina
High School
May 21, 2020 10:31 am  

Of course if you order anything by credit card, you should have credit protection if your item never shows up.  I order car parts for my Mustang and if/when I've had issues, I just turn it over to my CC company and they credit me the charged amount and then it becomes their issue.

--Dave

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
IMMIRU
(@immiru)
Copper
Head Coach
May 22, 2020 1:25 am  

Anyone want to try facebook.  I think this is it https://www.facebook.com/dave.cisar.92      maybe.......maybe not......ehh maybe

ReplyQuote
SnapIt
(@trentsutton)
Copper
Idaho
3rd - 5th
Head Coach
May 22, 2020 1:33 am  

I sat in on a couple of the sessions he presented at the Las Vegas Glazier Clinic back in February.   He seemed to be going strong 3 months ago.

"Success is the peace of mind, which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you made the effort to become the best of which you are capable." - Coach John Wooden

ReplyQuote
C-Rob
(@tso1696)
Gold
May 22, 2020 9:55 am  

Just seems odd especially since there is some of his material off his website that he charges for that is showing up in google searches and can be downloaded free of charge.  It would be nice to get word to him that is happening assuming he doesn't want to just hand it out.  

On-line Youth Football Coaching Clinicshttp://www.coaches-clinic.com/

ReplyQuote
Bob Goodman
(@bob-goodman)
Diamond
New Jersey
3rd - 5th
Asst Coach
May 23, 2020 6:39 pm  

Seems like every year or two, he's hard to find for a while, so I wouldn't sweat it.

ReplyQuote
Share: