Notifications
Clear all

Dum questions

BigHatJack
(@bighatjack)
Copper
Topic starter  

Been researching the single wing, specifically Cisar's.  Bought his book, read it twice, definately implementing it this fall.

However, I keep coming across UBSW.  What does the UB stand for?  I know I am going to feel really stupid when someone answers this.

Also, while you're at it, what does the UM stand for when referring to UMSW?

PSLCOACHROB
(@pslcoachrob)
Kryptonite

UB=unbalanced. No idea what UM is.

ReplyQuote
spidermac
(@spidermac)
Gold

Maybe a typo, M and B are near each other on the keyboard...

None of them suck, they just haven't found what the kid is good at yet.

ReplyQuote
Bob Goodman
(@bob-goodman)
Diamond

Been researching the single wing, specifically Cisar's.  Bought his book, read it twice, definately implementing it this fall.

However, I keep coming across UBSW.  What does the UB stand for?  I know I am going to feel really stupid when someone answers this.

Also, while you're at it, what does the UM stand for when referring to UMSW?

"UB" refers specifically to the line that's unbalanced.  I don't have Cisar's book, are you saying that' where you're seeing "UMSW"?  If you're seeing it elsewhere I'll take a guess that the "UM" is University of Mich.

ReplyQuote
PSLCOACHROB
(@pslcoachrob)
Kryptonite

"UB" refers specifically to the line that's unbalanced.  I don't have Cisar's book, are you saying that' where you're seeing "UMSW"?  If you're seeing it elsewhere I'll take a guess that the "UM" is University of Mich.

I thought of Crisler but I didn't think that would be it.

ReplyQuote
WBCoach
(@rstockwell)
Bronze

Silly Bob. UM had always been the U not mich. I hate that all these idiots keep putting those letters out there talking about Mich not Miami. Sorry had to vent.

Team work: good as gold

ReplyQuote
Ronin
(@ronin1974)
Gold

There are no dum questions... just dum coaches.  ;D

ReplyQuote
Coach Kyle
(@coach-kyle)
Platinum

Silly Bob. UM had always been the U not mich. I hate that all these idiots keep putting those letters out there talking about Mich not Miami. Sorry had to vent.

Well that's because nobody cares about Ohio.

Deaths while walking 4,743Deaths from football 12

ReplyQuote
Michael
(@michael)
Kryptonite

To Bob, UM should be Michigan.  He should not discuss the U.  It's like in Spinal Tap when Nigel says not to even look at his guitar.

Michael can not receive PM's, emails or respond to Posts. He passed away in September 2018. To honor his contributions we are leaving his account active. R.I.P - Dumcoach Staff.

ReplyQuote
Share: