[Sticky] My Base 8 Beast Offense Plays  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS

CoachParker
(@coachparker)
Bronze
Asst HC / DC / OC
November 16, 2018 10:39 am  

Just updated a promo video so you see what the Power Wing Beast Offense means to me enjoy. 

Of course there is a ton of free Beast info at CoachParker.org and on the Youtube channel.  Hit me up if you have any questions.

Thanks
Parker

Coach Parker
CoachParker.org
Fort Worth , Texas

ReplyQuote
Coach Jeff
(@coach-jeff)
Bronze
January 23, 2019 10:00 am  

We installed a version of the beast formation. It's a great complement to our Wing T. We have Beast Power, Sweep, and a Counter Buck play. All 3 have been great for us.  I'm looking to add a beast pass to the series, any suggestions?

The beast is simple and easy to install. It's great for youth football. Here are some highlights-

Jeff

For the promotion and instruction of youth football! http://www.youthfootballonline.com

ReplyQuote
blockandtackle
(@coacharnold)
Silver
January 23, 2019 10:35 am  

We installed a version of the beast formation. It's a great complement to our Wing T. We have Beast Power, Sweep, and a Counter Buck play. All 3 have been great for us.  I'm looking to add a beast pass to the series, any suggestions?

The beast is simple and easy to install. It's great for youth football. Here are some highlights-

Jeff

A sweep pass would be the easiest install.  Backside TE on a drag, send somebody playside (TE or the widest blocking back) to the deep sideline on a corner or wheel route.  Tell your passer to just tuck and run if the receiver's not wide open.

ReplyQuote
Coach Jeff
(@coach-jeff)
Bronze
January 24, 2019 8:04 am  

I like it. We'll install it this season.

For the promotion and instruction of youth football! http://www.youthfootballonline.com

ReplyQuote
CoachParker
(@coachparker)
Bronze
Asst HC / DC / OC
February 11, 2019 9:08 am  

Here are two from my power wing beast offense playbook. See attachments below.  I like the backside TE quick pop pass.  Works great.  The wider Beast set Worm works good on a Flood pass.  Cheers, Parker

Beast TE Pop Pass

Worm Pass

Enjoy

Jeff

Coach Parker
CoachParker.org
Fort Worth , Texas

ReplyQuote
CoachParker
(@coachparker)
Bronze
Asst HC / DC / OC
March 19, 2019 12:43 pm  

Here are some Beast Tank plays from our Spring 2019 10U team.

Enjoy.

~ Parker

Coach Parker
CoachParker.org
Fort Worth , Texas

ReplyQuote
CoachParker
(@coachparker)
Bronze
Asst HC / DC / OC

ReplyQuote
CoachParker
(@coachparker)
Bronze
Asst HC / DC / OC
July 17, 2019 10:44 am  

Just added the video of the TE counter up.  I call the play the Crazy Heifer.  Fun Play.  Enjoy the video.

Coach Parker
CoachParker.org
Fort Worth , Texas

ReplyQuote
chucknduck
(@chucknduck)
Bronze
July 17, 2019 12:01 pm  

Haha...nice.

ReplyQuote
CoachParker
(@coachparker)
Bronze
Asst HC / DC / OC
August 8, 2019 7:37 am  

I found some old Beast from 2012 this week.  This is a Beast WB Fade pass.  My son who turns 18 next week is the QB on this pass play.  Fun play for a quick first down.  They stuffed a Beast Tank right before this play so we went over the top on them.  Just got the pass off and a great catch.

Enjoy the play highlight..... 

If you have any Beast questions contact me anytime.

Remember to play for fun and winning is funner!

~ Coach Parker

Coach Parker
CoachParker.org
Fort Worth , Texas

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: