Notifications
Clear all

Looking to interview a coach

Lucky7
(@lucky7)
Copper
Topic starter  

My high school son is taking a summer course to prepare him for college, etc. He needs to interview individuals regarding possible career choices. One avenue he is exploring is football coaching. Is there anyone out there willing to let him do a short phone interview about what it’s like to be a coach for a career? Thanks!

CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite

Is there anyone out there willing to let him do a short phone interview about what it’s like to be a coach for a career?

At which level?

—Dave

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
CoachCalande
(@www-coachcalande-com)
Diamond

My high school son is taking a summer course to prepare him for college, etc. He needs to interview individuals regarding possible career choices. One avenue he is exploring is football coaching. Is there anyone out there willing to let him do a short phone interview about what it’s like to be a coach for a career? Thanks!

have him read my blogging on the war room....tells the story

MOJO    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtcRmKnRcsA

Go to WWW.COACHCALANDE.COM  for Double Wing DVDs, Playbook, Drills Manuals, Practice footage and emagazines. Ask me about our new 38 special dvds!

ReplyQuote
Lucky7
(@lucky7)
Copper
Topic starter  

At which level?

—Dave

High school level.

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite

High school level.

He's welcome to call me.  I'm going into my 9th year of coaching high school football, and have been a Varsity header, a JV header, an Offensive Coordinator and a position coach.  However, my path to it has been the most unconventional path to take.  If he's looking for a traditional approach, it isn't mine.

--Dave

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
J. Potter (seabass)
(@seabass)
Gold

have him read my blogging on the war room....tells the story

I think an interview requires a live body.

ReplyQuote
CoachCalande
(@www-coachcalande-com)
Diamond

I think an interview requires a live body.

I’d help him there but I’m telling you, I am 😮 when I read my own thread that now goes back to 2012...

Go to WWW.COACHCALANDE.COM  for Double Wing DVDs, Playbook, Drills Manuals, Practice footage and emagazines. Ask me about our new 38 special dvds!

ReplyQuote
Lucky7
(@lucky7)
Copper
Topic starter  

At which level?

—Dave

Thanks!  I’ll let him know. He’s going to be out of town for a couple of weeks, so he will reach out after he returns.

Mark

ReplyQuote
CoachCalande
(@www-coachcalande-com)
Diamond

Is he looking to become a teacher/ coach because HS coaches earn stipends....very few earn pay that you could live off of.

ReplyQuote
Share: