Notifications

2005 Carnegie Mellon Wing T Playbook  

RSS

dietritus
(@dietritus)
Copper
January 13, 2017 9:34 pm  

Coaches,
Does anyone have 2005 Carnegie Mellon Wing T Playbook, who is willing to share? Our league is switching from DW to Wing T.

Coach Correa
(@coach-correa)
Gold
Head Coach
January 14, 2017 5:53 am  

Coaches,
Does anyone have 2005 Carnegie Mellon Wing T Playbook, who is willing to share? Our league is switching from DW to Wing T.

Which Era of playbook I have all there clinics from 91 to 96 and his last playbook from when he retired. Coach E is the Father of Hybrid WT IMO and has always been a step ahead of the game when comes to innovations....

Head Coach Tito Correa New Britain Raiders 14-U

ReplyQuote
dietritus
(@dietritus)
Copper
January 14, 2017 1:28 pm  

If you have the one mention above, that would greatly appreciated.

ReplyQuote
Test Account
(@test-account)
Kryptonite
January 15, 2017 7:28 am  

Which Era of playbook I have all there clinics from 91 to 96 and his last playbook from when he retired. Coach E is the Father of Hybrid WT IMO and has always been a step ahead of the game when comes to innovations....

I might be interested as well.

Please don't PM or respond to this Member. It is an account for all of the posts from abandoned or banned Member Accounts.

ReplyQuote
Coach Correa
(@coach-correa)
Gold
Head Coach
January 15, 2017 9:39 am  

Since were on this topic you guys are aware the CMU guys don't use series don't block things traditionally and have a different approach with there qb play. It's far from traditional WT to say the least . I'm working hard on finding that particular year i'm also looking to see what was different from final playbook. Because if its just the gun stuff than i have what you guys are looking for......

Head Coach Tito Correa New Britain Raiders 14-U

ReplyQuote
Test Account
(@test-account)
Kryptonite
January 15, 2017 9:45 am  

Since were on this topic you guys are aware the CMU guys don't use series don't block things traditionally and have a different approach with there qb play. It's far from traditional WT to say the least . I'm working hard on finding that particular year i'm also looking to see what was different from final playbook. Because if its just the gun stuff than i have what you guys are looking for......

I am interested in it all, if at all feasible.

Please don't PM or respond to this Member. It is an account for all of the posts from abandoned or banned Member Accounts.

ReplyQuote
Share: