Notifications

SALLY!  

RSS

COACH JC
(@winged)
Diamond
September 1, 2019 9:30 am  

For years i’ve thought about putting in SALLY but didn’t think it’d work. It’s one of those plays that doesn’t really work on paper, but works on grass.

https://www.hudl.com/v/2BcgLS

It’s still a little rough. Only repped it w/ our O-line a few times. We run it different than traditional WT teams. Most WT teams bring their wing over & run it to him. But we have our “5 back” who’s basically a nast split TE, and we run it to him off of full flow Belly action.

PLAYSIDE opens & hinges, let’s defenders come up field. C takes 0 wherever he wants to go. If no 0, then he climbs to backer and walls off. BSG & BST block back away from the play.

It's all about having fun.  But losing aint fun!

Coach Correa
(@coach-correa)
Gold
September 5, 2019 12:23 pm  

Hers how we did it bro this is strait out of Wes Elrod  and Herschel Moore's playbook ........

Head Coach Tito CorreaMeriden Raiders 14-UOffense-Hybrid WingDefense - Odd- Stack

ReplyQuote
COACH JC
(@winged)
Diamond
September 13, 2019 10:24 am  

Hers how we did it bro this is strait out of Wes Elrod  and Herschel Moore's playbook ........

br>

Good stuff! Ours is just slightly different because we’re running it to our “5 back”. I think it helps w/ the deception.
When you stand behind the defense you can’t see the ball at all.

ReplyQuote
COACH JC
(@winged)
Diamond
September 13, 2019 10:25 am  

https://www.hudl.com/v/2Biyjd

Here’s another solid play. It’s power off XX action. Defense is non existent so not getting a great look here, but a pretty nasty play. Get’s our QB involved in the blocking as well.

Be a good play for DTDW teams too.

ReplyQuote
Coyote
(@coyote)
Copper
3rd - 5th
Coordinator
December 16, 2019 1:01 pm  

Greetings

I'm intrigued...  could you talk thru the play, and your install? 

My HC doesn't like double hand-offs (too much time spent in practice and we only have 4 hours / week, and most teams we play run a double hand-off reverse and and seems they fumble it a lot)

Thanx

Umm.... why does that 6 ft tall 9 yr old have a goatee...?

ReplyQuote
Coach Correa
(@coach-correa)
Gold
December 17, 2019 3:32 pm  

Greetings

I'm intrigued...  could you talk thru the play, and your install? 

My HC doesn't like double hand-offs (too much time spent in practice and we only have 4 hours / week, and most teams we play run a double hand-off reverse and and seems they fumble it a lot)

Thanx

The only double handoff we got is XX. Sally, Dive Back Ctr and WB Ctr are all direct handoff from qb after selling whatever action were doing. And anytime you want to talk WT just hit my inbox been in system 18 years and will never run anything else.

Head Coach Tito CorreaMeriden Raiders 14-UOffense-Hybrid WingDefense - Odd- Stack

ReplyQuote
Share: