Notifications
Clear all

It's about the team right?

Threepwood
(@wettstein)
Bronze
Topic starter  

How would you handle/respond to this?

At halftime of a tied game, the starting quarterback asked one of his coaches, "Have they been calling my name much on the speakers"?

His father, just week a before was asking the coaches if they felt his kid would be the starting High School varsity QB 6 years from now.

COACH JC
(@winged)
Diamond

At halftime of a tied game, the starting quarterback asked one of his coaches, "Have they been calling my name much on the speakers"?

His father, just week a before was asking the coaches if they felt his kid would be the starting High School varsity QB 6 years from now.

I'd ignore him.

It's all about having fun.  But losing aint fun!

ReplyQuote
C-Rob
(@tso1696)
Gold

I'd ignore him.

This

On-line Youth Football Coaching Clinicshttp://www.coaches-clinic.com/

ReplyQuote
mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite

My response....

Is your name 4th and 3?

😛

What is beautiful, lives forever.

ReplyQuote
Bob Goodman
(@bob-goodman)
Diamond

At halftime of a tied game, the starting quarterback asked one of his coaches, "Have they been calling my name much on the speakers?"

I'd've laughed.  To me it'd be one of those cute-kid statements that are part of what makes coaching them such fun.

ReplyQuote
Share: