Notifications
Clear all

Lead, Follow, or go to jail!

Dusty Ol Fart
(@youth-coach)
Diamond
Topic starter  

I grow ever tired of these "Professional" Athletes who think they are above the law! I cringed when the Bears signed Woman Beater,  I laughed when not 24 hours after they cut his sorry arse, he got arrested again!  I laugh at Peterson trying to control his outcome! Quit, Retire, Walk Away!  I dont friggin care!  Football will still be here, with or without you! 

To all you Thugs, Play'as, and Miscreants,  The game is bigger than you!  Your swollen ego or misdirected self worth means nothing!  Unless you are going to the Raiders.  Then it mean a swollen contract and 2 more years before you are gone! 

Just one more reason not to watch this friggin Circus on Sunday

Just Sayin!

Not MPP... ONE TASK!  Teach them!  🙂

joshv155
(@joshv155)
Platinum

Raiders passed on all the thugs this off season.....new sheriff in town !

Passio Bellator

ReplyQuote
ZACH
 ZACH
(@bucksweep58)
Diamond

AP was disciplining his kid in his way. Maybe if this happend more...thered be less "thugs" and women beaters

Just an opinion

I can explain it to you, I can't understand if for you.

ReplyQuote
Michael
(@michael)
Kryptonite

AP was disciplining his kid in his way. Maybe if this happend more...thered be less "thugs" and women beaters

Just an opinion

Don't stop Shad before he gets to the part about the Germans bombing Pearl Harbor.

Michael can not receive PM's, emails or respond to Posts. He passed away in September 2018. To honor his contributions we are leaving his account active. R.I.P - Dumcoach Staff.

ReplyQuote
Dusty Ol Fart
(@youth-coach)
Diamond
Topic starter  

Over?  Over?  Nothing is over until we decide it is!  Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?  Hell No!  And it aint over now!  ;D

Not MPP... ONE TASK!  Teach them!  🙂

ReplyQuote
PSLCOACHROB
(@pslcoachrob)
Kryptonite

Just an opinion

My dad was a pretty hard disciplinarian. He never shoved friggin leaves in my mouth. That is the part that makes it disgusting to me. How does somebody do that? That seems to be caused by anger. If it was done in anger it no longer is discipline and is beating your kid up.

I do agree with the notion that kids need to be disciplined much more severely than parents do nowadays.

ReplyQuote
matt8188
(@matt8188)
Gold

Just because a man broke the law, doesn't mean he shouldn't be allowed to work. These guys paid a price for their crimes, and I'm glad to see the land somewhere.

"People think I'm the best damn coach in the world, but Neyland taught me everything l know"-Bear Bryant

"The measure of who we are, is what we do, with what we have."-Vince Lombardi

ReplyQuote
Ronin
(@ronin1974)
Gold

Just because a man broke the law, doesn't mean he shouldn't be allowed to work. These guys paid a price for their crimes, and I'm glad to see the land somewhere.

Felons deserve a second chance.  But for the same reason that a bank robber shouldn't be hired as a bank teller and a child molester should not be hired to drive a school bus, I don't want some guy that beats up women hired in a position that kids look up to...  Ray McDonald deserves to be able to work for a living.  He does not deserve to make millions of dollars and be a role model.  He can work at Wal-Mart.

ReplyQuote
Michael
(@michael)
Kryptonite

Felons deserve a second chance.  But for the same reason that a bank robber shouldn't be hired as a bank teller and a child molester should not be hired to drive a school bus, I don't want some guy that beats up women hired in a position that kids look up to...  Ray McDonald deserves to be able to work for a living.  He does not deserve to make millions of dollars and be a role model.  He can work at Wal-Mart.

Why should he suffer because kids look up to him?

Michael can not receive PM's, emails or respond to Posts. He passed away in September 2018. To honor his contributions we are leaving his account active. R.I.P - Dumcoach Staff.

ReplyQuote
Ronin
(@ronin1974)
Gold

Why should he suffer because kids look up to him?

He should suffer because he beats up women. 

Bottom line is "Make good decisions in life".  He chooses to beat up women.  I don't want my kid (or your kids, or his kids) looking up to a guy like that. 

ReplyQuote
CoachOCD
(@coachocd)
Platinum

this is a real hard call...its a rough sport, we aint asking for choir boys, and we dont want boy scouts, they want physicality and that takes a mindset, a mindset that just so happens to be temperamental and prone to violence...a lot of these athletes have been surrounded by everybody worshipping the ground they walk on since they were young. Thier bangin cheerleaders under the bleachers, going to keg parties and have everybody kissin their butts...now add on bad neighborhood, sports is the only perceived out let from a shitty area, bad influences...hard for these young men to mature and go beyond that life.

I lived in east LA for years, I know of kids that got up and out, married , family, owns own business...only to fall back in, dragged back by
"old friends"...if these guys could get rid of those "old friends" half the problems would be gone!

ReplyQuote
Ronin
(@ronin1974)
Gold

I was one of those 'thugs' when I was younger.  I didn't grow up in East LA, but I grew up in a very low income city outside of OKC, with lots of gangs etc...  I had guns/knives/bats pulled on me.  I was in 100+ street fights.  I grew up poor. 

I didn't want to live that life, so I made the right decisions... worked hard in school and got out of that environment and never looked back.  I keep in touch with old friends, but I don't hang out with them.  I don't beat up women or children.

ReplyQuote
Michael
(@michael)
Kryptonite

He should suffer because he beats up women. 

Bottom line is "Make good decisions in life".  He chooses to beat up women.  I don't want my kid (or your kids, or his kids) looking up to a guy like that.

So tell them not to.

ReplyQuote
CoachOCD
(@coachocd)
Platinum

I was one of those 'thugs' when I was younger.  I didn't grow up in East LA, but I grew up in a very low income city outside of OKC, with lots of gangs etc...  I had guns/knives/bats pulled on me.  I was in 100+ street fights.  I grew up poor. 

I didn't want to live that life, so I made the right decisions...worked hard in school and got out of that environment and never looked back.  I keep in touch with old friends, but I don't hang out with them.  I don't beat up women or children.

I can relate, when I was a kid suspended 15 + times for fighting, only got cut once...I dont keep up with any of that area, forgot half the names. I knew of them for some years after. A lot are in and out of jail, 1 got murdered in his own bathroom with a hammer! Some in jail for life, some dead...thats the last I heard dont know them and more importantly my kids have no clue about that kind of lifestyle AND THATS FINE BY ME!

ReplyQuote
Share: