Notifications
Clear all

Level of Importance

Dusty Ol Fart
(@youth-coach)
Diamond
Topic starter  

We are not affiliated with Schools.  We are an independent league.  Yet I sent this message to all my parents tonight. 

Double Whammy Time Ladies and Gentlemen! Playing sports is a privilege, not a right! School and learning is so much more important. I expect you to hit the Books and Study. Complete your homework and make respectable grades! The classroom is just like the Practice Field. If you don't understand something ASK QUESTIONS! I seriously doubt your teachers are any different than Dean and I. We want you to be successful! Moms and Dads I am OK if there comes a time when Grades take precedence over Sports. If you agree with this concept then keep me informed of how they are doing.

I pulled my Son from Frosh Baseball for this very reason.  Coach was overjoyed with my decision!

I agree with Buddy Ryan in this aspect.  "This ain't no game (Defense) for Dummies!  Success in the Classroom far outweighs, anything on the field! 

jmho

>:(

Not MPP... ONE TASK!  Teach them!  🙂

Dusty Ol Fart
(@youth-coach)
Diamond
Topic starter  

UPDATE:

As of today 23 of my former players made Honors and above at the latest check this season.  The Football team lost in the State Semi Finals. 

I am more happy about the number of kids who are Honor Students!   

No Game for Dummies!  8)

Not MPP... ONE TASK!  Teach them!  🙂

ReplyQuote
Share: