Notifications
Clear all

QUestions on a New Program

topekamustangs
(@topekamustangs)
Bronze
Topic starter  

Does anyone on here know where to get used practice equipment such as block dummies hand shields. Etc also would be interested in anyone with equipment thank you

CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite

Play It Again Sports

--Dave

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
PSLCOACHROB
(@pslcoachrob)
Kryptonite

Go talk to your local high schools and see if they have some stuff that they don't want. Sometimes they throw used dummies and that sort of thing away that you can use. I have a few that I git that way.

ReplyQuote
topekamustangs
(@topekamustangs)
Bronze
Topic starter  

Well i have some stuff i have 2 stand up dummies and 2 hand shields i have purchased over the years and the organization i was with had some. We are wanting to buy some for the team and we dont have a play it again sports that is closer then 3 hours away. Also i have looked into buying them new and the cheapest i have found is 44.95 for a hand shield and 69.99 for the 1/2 round step over dummies. We are doing 3 fundraisers that I personally will do most the work on 2 youth basketball tournments which will net us about 3000 profit and a slow pitch softball tournment which i ran anyways for my step daughters basketball team which are nowin high school so its not running anymore we had our worst year last year and still had 22 teams and brought in over 6000 dollars profit. I want to make the first year as cheap as possible to get a full roster

ReplyQuote
Share: