RSS

JB
 JB
(@_jb_)
Silver
March 13, 2014 3:41 pm  

Who has a good contact? Link?

Thanks! 😉

"The big lesson in life, baby, is to never be scared of anyone or anything." Frank Sinatra

durfee4
(@durfee4)
Platinum
March 13, 2014 4:03 pm  

If you live in Ohio I have some to give away,moving to MS and no longer need.  http://www.footballamerica.com/lev/0/Ne/31/N/47+36+1102599/parentCatId/1231/Ns/CATEGORY_SEQ_1231%7C0/index.cat#index.cat?&_suid=139475529519001922031147174978         http://www.sportsunlimitedinc.com/football-training-equipment.html   or try DICK,S Sporting goods.

Success only comes before Work in the dictionary

ReplyQuote
PSLCOACHROB
(@pslcoachrob)
Kryptonite
March 13, 2014 4:48 pm  

JB,
  This is not directed at you(as it says you are a hs coach) but to youth coaches looking for equipment. I have a truck load of bags donated from a local hs. They are beat up but usable and FREE. High school coaches, kick that stuff down to the youth coaches as everything we have often comes out of our own pockets. I know my association won't buy us a damn thing.

ReplyQuote
mozzini
(@mozzini)
Bronze
March 13, 2014 6:52 pm  

Yeah, I had to buy mine last year, I found a good deal from a guy on craigslist, but I need a few more shields. I bought a shield brand new from a franchise in our area called "Play it again sports" $50 and one of the handles ripped off after the 2nd week of practice.. I have knowledge of upholstery, so this year I'm going to tear that shield down and use it for a pattern to make my own shields.

Phillipians 4:13

ReplyQuote
sabot6d
(@sabot6d)
Bronze
March 13, 2014 8:12 pm  

This may sound stupid but I made 2 shields last year out of old crib mattresses. Fold it in half then duct tape it. Make two handles out of rope and ta da... it's ugly but works. The mattresses were donated from parents that had them left over from kids who outgrew them.

ReplyQuote
mozzini
(@mozzini)
Bronze
March 13, 2014 9:31 pm  

This may sound stupid but I made 2 shields last year out of old crib mattresses. Fold it in half then duct tape it. Make two handles out of rope and ta da... it's ugly but works. The mattresses were donated from parents that had them left over from kids who outgrew them.

In my world, if it works.. use it!!

Phillipians 4:13

ReplyQuote
Share: