tips for better posting  

Page 3 / 3
  RSS

DL
 DL
(@daniel-lyons)
Platinum
December 30, 2013 1:56 pm  

5th progression, huh?    At 0-fer I guess their defense was the problem since I am sure they were scoring 30 a game with that passing attack.    Wonder if he is now lighting it up in h.s. at 15.

Sheesh.

ReplyQuote
Michael
(@michael)
Kryptonite
December 30, 2013 2:26 pm  

The 5th progression?

Time for new lyrics.

Every time they say, "Aquarius" I hear "The skinny post."

The moon must be the Z.

And Jupiter and Mars must be running mesh.

Michael can not receive PM's, emails or respond to Posts. He passed away in September 2018. To honor his contributions we are leaving his account active. R.I.P - Dumcoach Staff.

ReplyQuote
PSLCOACHROB
(@pslcoachrob)
Kryptonite
December 30, 2013 2:28 pm  

Rob

The 5th progression? Please enlighten me, I understand many pass concepts, but the 5th progression eludes me. At 12 to boot, wow maybe he should have started for the Cowboys yesterday.

It never fails, yet they think you & Jeff won because you stacked the team, not coached your asses off. Then everyone wonders why I get insane at some of this stuff.

Joe

Heck Joe, I was going to ask if you could explain it to me.  ;D I figured you had a better understanding of the passing game than I do. Don't worry, nobody else could help me out with that one. I was wondering who teaches his pass pro. I never batted an eye, I just told him that was very impressive. Not worth having that discussion. I am pretty sure he said the same thing to Jeff.

ReplyQuote
PSLCOACHROB
(@pslcoachrob)
Kryptonite
December 30, 2013 2:33 pm  

Time for new lyrics.

Every time they say, "Aquarius" I hear "The skinny post."

The moon must be the Z.

And Jupiter and Mars must be running mesh.

This guy has no idea what mesh is let alone something like sail, y stick, or spider y 2 bananna.  😛 I am pretty sure he was making up his own route combos as nothing looked familiar. He is with another association(Pop Warner for individual organization consisting of multiple teams at multiple ages within a conference) and we played him again this year as an offensive coordinator. Same crap.

ReplyQuote
Bob Goodman
(@bob-goodman)
Diamond
New Jersey
3rd - 5th
Asst Coach
December 31, 2013 6:08 am  

While using the abreviations he is complaining about.

Where did I use anyof those?  I'm not complaining about abbreviating generally, only pointing out that around here, "PW" can be confusing.  I wouldn't bring that up if it didn't happen.

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share: