Notifications
Clear all

Game #5

CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
Topic starter  

Won tonight, 32-6.  Wasn't much of a game; led 26-0 in the 1st Quarter.  Emptied the bench, played four QBs, etc.  Took a look at a lot of things, but it was pretty painful and tough to get anything from the game as the opponent was really bad.  We're 5-0 on the season with my former high school up next.  They're 4-2. 

--Dave

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

patriotsfatboy1
(@patriotsfatboy1)
Platinum

Good job Coach. I hate those games in general. My wife likes that it is not stressful, but I don't think we get much out of it. Sometimes we do get a little, though.

ReplyQuote
MHcoach
(@mhcoach)
Diamond

DP

Great Job! Congratulations.

Joe

"Champions behave like champions before they're champions: they have a winning standard of performance before they are winners"Bill Walsh

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
Topic starter  

DP

Great Job! Congratulations.

Joe

Thanks Joe.  We installed the material you sent.

--Dave

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
MHcoach
(@mhcoach)
Diamond

DP

Hope it helps. Call if you want any detailed CP's.

Joe

"Champions behave like champions before they're champions: they have a winning standard of performance before they are winners"Bill Walsh

ReplyQuote
HCScott
(@herb-scott)
Bronze

Won tonight, 32-6.  Wasn't much of a game; led 26-0 in the 1st Quarter.  Emptied the bench, played four QBs, etc.  Took a look at a lot of things, but it was pretty painful and tough to get anything from the game as the opponent was really bad.  We're 5-0 on the season with my former high school up next.  They're 4-2. 

--Dave

Waiting to hear what happened against your former team?

"The quarterback must go down and he must go down hard"

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
(@coachdp)
Kryptonite
Topic starter  

Waiting to hear what happened against your former team?

So am I.  We play them Thursday night.

--Dave

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
Share: