Well so much for that. 40-0 is posted. 😠 

When in doot . . . glass and oot.

ReplyQuote
mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite
October 4, 2020 11:23 am  

GAME FIVE

Got back on the winning track this week vs a crazy Offense with one F'd up coach. 

He calls TO and makes his team run a short lap around the goal post. Then they do gassers after the game. 

Anyhoo...our kids played lights out and we got our passing game off life support.  Won the Mojo score 1-0. 

Up next is our Red Circle Game. We have been battling this coach for 8 years now. They run the side saddle Offense with some Dudes. Its going to be a dog fight. 

3-2 and playing well. 😎 

What is beautiful, lives forever.

ReplyQuote
mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite
October 10, 2020 2:00 pm  

GAME SIX

Heck of a battle today but something isnt quite right when you show up for your pre game and watch the sun rise. 

Slow start put us behind 14-0 at the half. 

Kids woke up and played a great second half. Too much to overcome but this team is really progressing. We played a team that makes it to the Conference Championship every year. Very tough team to defend. Goodman would be proud of their sidesaddle. 

Final score was 18-26. Now 3-3 with another tough game next week. 

Really happy for the kids. The Smurfs are beginning to play some serious football. 😎 

This post was modified 2 weeks ago 2 times by mahonz

Coyote liked
ReplyQuote
mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite
October 17, 2020 6:41 pm  

GAME SEVEN

Step backwards today. We all pretty much stepped all over one another vs a good team that was beatable. 

Go down in flames 6-31. 

One game left next week vs a Cisar deciple. If we win we get to play in a little post season thingy we put together. If we lose we might be watching others participate in our place in our little post season thingy we put together. Our League gave us a regular season but no playoffs. 

This loss will stick with me for a while. 😡 

ReplyQuote
gumby_in_co
(@gumby_in_co)
Platinum
October 17, 2020 7:33 pm  

@mahonz

This team defies all logic. Great week of practice, crisp pre-game . . . doesn't mean squat. Go out and lay an egg. Crap practice, crap pre-game . . . doesn't mean squat. Go out and have a game for the ages. I think the secret is to somehow predict which kids are going to shut it down on any given day or on any given play. 

When in doot . . . glass and oot.

ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 4
Share: