Notifications

Our 2015 Spring Season - Game 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, Bowl Game  

Page 6 / 10
  RSS

mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite
May 3, 2015 7:05 pm  

That should be the DW motto, if it isn't already.

LOL....oh man that was funny.  😀

What is beautiful, lives forever.

ReplyQuote
CoachOCD
(@coachocd)
Platinum
May 4, 2015 7:30 am  

Mahonz you mentioned they were athletically gifted & fast did they run the spread or other? I saw you mentioned they copied you and are running some beast here and there but what was the base O? If I had to guess with a lot of 3 and outs you mentioned, Im guessing spread, or version thereof.

ReplyQuote
mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite
May 4, 2015 7:42 am  

Mahonz you mentioned they were athletically gifted & fast did they run the spread or other? I saw you mentioned they copied you and are running some beast here and there but what was the base O? If I had to guess with a lot of 3 and outs you mentioned, Im guessing spread, or version thereof.

Super S

Split Back Pro 80%....lots of motions and cross fires and passing. 20% Beast. 50 Front D.

They ran some deadly swing passes. Very unusual at the is level. 5th Graders. 

ReplyQuote
CoachOCD
(@coachocd)
Platinum
May 4, 2015 8:00 am  

alright captain conundrum

what the heck is a super s?

as soon as I think of something funny for a conservative/hippie I will post it!

ReplyQuote
mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite
May 4, 2015 8:05 am  

alright captain conundrum

what the heck is a super s?

as soon as I think of something funny for a conservative/hippie I will post it!

Super S

I kept referring to you as "S" in my responses thinking that is the first letter of your first name. You asked why "S" and thought it stood for "Super" so I thought maybe I forgot your first name and asked you about it. You didn't reply so now you are "Super S".  🙂

ReplyQuote
CoachOCD
(@coachocd)
Platinum
May 4, 2015 8:27 am  

oh ok...I thought it was some sort of insider joke super s stood for hay that OCD guy is a real pill.

ReplyQuote
mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite
May 4, 2015 12:44 pm  

The Beast certainly has a reputation now this Spring.

Talked to a coach we played a few weeks ago....we have been exchanging film. Worked out well....the Teams he has played we play down the stretch and visa versa.

If we win this Saturday we are in the " National Championship" Bowl Game....#1 vs #2.

He says with that "Monster Offense" we run with those 'ridiculous" splits....no one can stop us. If we can get er done we will be the #2 as I don't see the only Team left that is undefeated losing this week.... and he wants us to "work" this team for him personally.

If we get there were have a 56 seat Motor Coach at the ready to take us too and from the game. Something we do for the kids whenever we get to the Big Dance. The cool thing is it is the same colors as our Team....Red and Black with white trim.  😛

Gonna be a pretty focused week of practice this week....thereafter....party time win or lose.  🙂

ReplyQuote
gumby_in_co
(@gumby_in_co)
Platinum
May 5, 2015 5:54 am  

So is "North Stadium" Northglenn HS, or 5 Star?

When in doot . . . glass and oot.

ReplyQuote
gumby_in_co
(@gumby_in_co)
Platinum
May 5, 2015 5:55 am  

Never mind. I see it on Google Maps. Right next to Silver Hills MS.

When in doot . . . glass and oot.

ReplyQuote
mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite
May 5, 2015 7:37 am  

Never mind. I see it on Google Maps. Right next to Silver Hills MS.

Yes.  🙂

ReplyQuote
O-Lcoach
(@o-lcoach)
Copper
May 6, 2015 6:29 pm  

hey Mike, Finally had some time to take in some of your teams game saturday.
pulled up mid 2nd qtr found a spot the wife and I could watch from the parking lot
and the first thing I said was " oh oh he pulled the beast out" LOL!
Walked to the stands to get a better look at the Bee and noticed the gang tackling like you said.
I heard the usual comments from the crowd about that was not a real offense and "why are we playing down to their level"
Got a chuckle from their header and his ego 😛
one question about your corners they looked like they played head up and 5-6 back on the #1 are they suppose to be 7-8 back and 3 inside? Did you adjust them and for what reason.
Sorry i didn't stay around to say hi, can't make this weekend but will try to catch the playoffs.
Good luck any way it goes!!

Randy

ReplyQuote
mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite
May 6, 2015 7:19 pm  

hey Mike, Finally had some time to take in some of your teams game saturday.
pulled up mid 2nd qtr found a spot the wife and I could watch from the parking lot
and the first thing I said was " oh oh he pulled the beast out" LOL!
Walked to the stands to get a better look at the Bee and noticed the gang tackling like you said.
I heard the usual comments from the crowd about that was not a real offense and "why are we playing down to their level"
Got a chuckle from their header and his ego 😛
one question about your corners they looked like they played head up and 5-6 back on the #1 are they suppose to be 7-8 back and 3 inside? Did you adjust them and for what reason.
Sorry i didn't stay around to say hi, can't make this weekend but will try to catch the playoffs.
Good luck any way it goes!!

Randy

Thanks Randy !

Yes we adjusted our CB's because of all the bubble screens and swing passes this team ran...and the deadly bubble and go. Really liking this D.

This opponent HATES the Beast so much they now run it themselves. You probably saw them run it here and there...they ran it a bunch in the first half and gave up. SW baby!....its never a real offense.  😛

We knocked them out of any Championship possibilities...again ! Jr and I really enjoy beating this team. Im still grinning. Sorry we missed you...everyone kinda scattered pretty quick due to the weather.

ReplyQuote
mahonz
(@mahonz)
Kryptonite
May 9, 2015 6:38 pm  

Wow....that was some down right brutal weather we just played in. Rain turning to sleet turning to snow. Its supposed to be Spring !

We absolutely crushed a very tough opponent. We win 28-6 and finish up 6-1.

We are officially in the Championship Bowl Game as the number two seed. Really excited for the kids especially 4 in particular who haven't won a Fall Game in over two years....back to back 0-8 seasons.

We are a nasty football team right now.  We play the only undefeated team left.  We didn't play them during the Regular Season. One of our kids played for them last Spring / Fall. He is really amp'd for this one.  🙂

Fun stuff....great group of hard working kids from 8 different Fall Teams...and one Rookie.

Next Friday Night under the lights and we are chartering them a 56 passenger luxury Motor Coach....the kids will have no clue until it picks them up from our practice field.  8)

Finished up the Regular Season averaging 30 PPG and giving up 12. Our only loss we got shutout ! Bad day right there. Oh well.  :-

ReplyQuote
joshv155
(@joshv155)
Platinum
May 9, 2015 6:51 pm  

Wow....that was some down right brutal weather we just played in. Rain turning to sleet turning to snow. Its supposed to be Spring !

We absolutely crushed a very tough opponent. We win 28-6 and finish up 6-1.

We are officially in the Championship Bowl Game as the number two seed. Really excited for the kids especially 4 in particular who haven't won a Fall Game in over two years....back to back 0-8 seasons.

We are a nasty football team right now.  We play the only undefeated team left.  We didn't play them during the Regular Season. One of our kids played for them last Spring / Fall. He is really amp'd for this one.  🙂

Fun stuff....great group of hard working kids from 8 different Fall Teams...and one Rookie.

Next Friday Night under the lights and we are chartering them a 56 passenger luxury Motor Coach....the kids will have no clue until it picks them up from our practice field.  8)

Finished up the Regular Season averaging 30 PPG and giving up 12. Our only loss we got shutout ! Bad day right there. Oh well.  :-

Great Job Coach ! Bring home the trophy !!!

Passio Bellator

ReplyQuote
Michael
(@michael)
Kryptonite
May 9, 2015 6:59 pm  

Center thought he heard the snap count and in the gun snaps to the QB when he isn't looking.  :'(

Kids !

Hey, the Broncos do that, too.

Michael can not receive PM's, emails or respond to Posts. He passed away in September 2018. To honor his contributions we are leaving his account active. R.I.P - Dumcoach Staff.

ReplyQuote
Page 6 / 10
Share: