Region Championship

Region Championship  

RSS

CoachDP
North Carolina
High School
November 26, 2019 5:32 pm  

This Friday, we're driving up to Virginia for our Pop Warner regional championship game.  We're meeting for practice at a local high school from 1-2pm.  Then we're headed to weigh-ins, dinner and a walk-through back at the hotel.  I've seen the vid of our opponent and their scheme doesn't present any problems or challenges.  If we win, we have another week of practice before heading to Orlando.  In my years coaching Pop Warner where there's regional play (there's no regional play for the 7-9s, that I coached for 5 years), we've been to the regional championship game 7 times in 12 years (5 times in 8 years as a header, 2 times in 4 years as an AC). We'll see...

--Dave

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

November 26, 2019 5:59 pm  

Good luck coach.

ReplyQuote
Dusty Ol Fart
Illinois
Club Admin
Other
Wing (Double and T), ECO. Jacks 6-3, JR's Split 4-4. 5-3.. Some familiarity with Spread (Read), RPO.
November 27, 2019 6:51 am  

Good Luck!!

Not MPP... ONE TASK!  Teach them!  🙂

ReplyQuote
November 27, 2019 8:09 am  

Where in Va are you guys playing?

ReplyQuote
November 27, 2019 8:19 am  

Good luck Dave!

ReplyQuote
CoachDP
North Carolina
High School
November 27, 2019 11:05 am  

Where in Va are you guys playing?

Virginia Beach.

--Dave

"The Greater the Teacher, the More Powerful the Player."

The Mission Statement: "I want to show any young man that he is far tougher than he thinks, that he can accomplish more than what he dreamed and that his work ethic will take him wherever he wants to go."

#BattleReady newhope

ReplyQuote
Share: