Diamond
Coach
February 10, 2013 5:50 am  

How does the rb read wide zone vs 3-5-3

---$--#------#------#-----$
-------4------0------4
-------0--0--#--0--0--0

Thoughts?

I can explain it to you, I can't understand if for you.

Test Account
(@test-account)
Kryptonite
February 10, 2013 6:11 am  

-------4------0------4
-------0--0--#--0--0--0

Thoughts?

frist down linem outside in.

Please don't PM or respond to this Member. It is an account for all of the posts from abandoned or banned Member Accounts.

ReplyQuote
Dimson
(@dimson)
Diamond
February 10, 2013 6:12 am  

-------4------0------4
-------0--0--#--0--0--0

Thoughts?

Who would he read it they were not stacked?

ReplyQuote
Test Account
(@test-account)
Kryptonite
February 10, 2013 6:13 am  

Who would he read it they were not stacked?

doesnt matter. I dont read backer for that reason.

Please don't PM or respond to this Member. It is an account for all of the posts from abandoned or banned Member Accounts.

ReplyQuote
Dimson
(@dimson)
Diamond
February 10, 2013 6:15 am  

doesnt matter. I dont read backer for that reason.

I am interested in who Joe would read then. I know he teaches his guys to read the backer.

ReplyQuote
Test Account
(@test-account)
Kryptonite
February 10, 2013 6:17 am  

I am interested in who Joe would read then. I know he teaches his guys to read the backer.

me and joe have very different thinking.....

ReplyQuote
Dimson
(@dimson)
Diamond
February 10, 2013 6:18 am  

me and joe have very different thinking.....

Haha, you and almost everyone have very different thinking, lol.

ReplyQuote
Test Account
(@test-account)
Kryptonite
February 10, 2013 6:20 am  

Haha, you and almost everyone have very different thinking, lol.

people who invented the wheel dont need to be re-thought. the wheel works just fine.

ReplyQuote
Michael
(@michael)
Kryptonite
February 10, 2013 6:32 am  

people who invented the wheel dont need to be re-thought. the wheel works just fine.

It's always the wheel.  It's never some mediocre invention somebody came up with.  Or some invention that was pretty good but eventually got replaced.  No, it's always the wheel.  Well, I have some news.  The company vacation policy is not the f___ing wheel.

Michael can not receive PM's, emails or respond to Posts. He passed away in September 2018. To honor his contributions we are leaving his account active. R.I.P - Dumcoach Staff.

ReplyQuote
Test Account
(@test-account)
Kryptonite
February 10, 2013 6:35 am  

It's always the wheel.  It's never some mediocre invention somebody came up with.  Or some invention that was pretty good but eventually got replaced.  No, it's always the wheel.  Well, I have some news.  The company vacation policy is not the f___ing wheel.

you aint going very far on vacation without the wheel...literally and figuratively.

ReplyQuote
Michael
(@michael)
Kryptonite
February 10, 2013 6:39 am  

you aint going very far on vacation without the wheel...literally and figuratively.

Yes, more evidence that the wheel is a great thing.

That does not mean the vacation policy is a great thing.

In an argument, it's sometimes better to support your own point rather than accidentally supporting the other person's point.  But YMMV.

Michael can not receive PM's, emails or respond to Posts. He passed away in September 2018. To honor his contributions we are leaving his account active. R.I.P - Dumcoach Staff.

ReplyQuote
Dimson
(@dimson)
Diamond
February 10, 2013 6:42 am  

Mike, who would you have the RB read?

ReplyQuote
Test Account
(@test-account)
Kryptonite
February 10, 2013 6:44 am  

Yes, more evidence that the wheel is a great thing.

That does not mean the vacation policy is a great thing.

In an argument, it's sometimes better to support your own point rather than accidentally supporting the other person's point.  But YMMV.

then the policy is off point.

ReplyQuote
MHcoach
(@mhcoach)
Diamond
Florida
February 10, 2013 6:46 am  

Ok, first off I don't run Inside Zone, Outside Zone. We run Zone or Stretch, two distintly different plays. We also love to run against 3-3 stack, I think because I have practiced it against it so much.

On Zone we would read the Mike backer. On Stretch it isn't a set read, it's find the first crease. I think the major difference is what formation you are using, & what are you running behind the play.

WM(TT) we do think very differently, the thing is wwe both think differently then the majority. I don't want to reinvent the wheel, just get the most mileage I can. I know what I do works for us.

Joe

"Champions behave like champions before they're champions: they have a winning standard of performance before they are winners"Bill Walsh

ReplyQuote
Michael
(@michael)
Kryptonite
February 10, 2013 6:53 am  

Mike, who would you have the RB read?

You mean me?

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: